Monday, April 21, 2014

My Drawing Experience By Jabari Parker

The time I spent in ARTSVIS 199 aka Prof. Fick's Drawing drawing class was one of the best experiences I had here my first year at Duke. I had a chance to observe from other famous artist, alongside my classmates that helped me implement a new joy and passion I have for creativity and imagination. Drawing also created a gateway away from the struggles I had dealt with, like basketball and my other classes. It gave me something that allowed me to obtain peace when my mind was occupied on stress that went along with my daily duties. I also want to thank Prof. Bill Fick for all the things he taught in the class. He gave us techniques that improved my drawing and most importantly a renewed enjoyment that I once had for drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment