Monday, December 3, 2012

Drawing

Drawing is something that I enjoy because of the things you can do with it.  Although my creativity and imagination are not very great, drawing allows you to make pictures of things that couldn't normally happen, or can give you different senses or feelings.  Drawing helps to develop these skills of creativity, imagination, and making people feel something through your drawing.  I enjoy seeing other's art that has great creativity or imagination that can bring you into another type of world, like M. C. Escher's drawing.
     
Drawing also is great because it I can focus on what I am doing better than I can on other things, and sometimes it can also keep me awake in class.  Even though it's not easy all the time and you might get frustrated that you can't do something the way you want to, drawing is a fun activity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment